Portfolio
"Prissie Missie" Brand Package Click the image to enlarge it.
Prissie Missie Craft Boutique, located in Mobile, Alabama, is a primarily-online boutique that sells customized rhinestone accessories, such as ID badge holders, phone cases, and mirrors. 75% of business is conducted through an Internet shop; the other 25% is through weekly flea market and yard sales. The visual branding package that was designed for Prissie Missie Craft Boutique included a logo designed for use on the web and on select print items, stationary, and business cards. Mockups for the mobile web are currently in the process of being developed. A bright and lively color palette represents the boutique's upbeat style. The name of the boutique is written in lowercase, to promote the humble aspect of the business' narrative, voice and tone. The typefaces are feminine, with a bit of a rustic look; this matches the rustic feel of the flower symbol
© brittney r beard 2017. All Rights Reserved.